The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance. Shimano’s PD-RS500 Road Pedals feature a durable stainless-steel body plate, which reduces flex and pedal body wear. The extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently, a larger entry target provides easier engagement and the easy step-in, step-out design with lighter spring tension is optimized for beginner riders. With cascaded technology from top-tier systems the SPD-SL road specific retention system provides a pedal platform that was designed specifically for the needs of world-class road racers. The seamless pedal and cleat interface for a more efficient power transfer under the extreme pedaling loads encountered in race competitions.
- Easy step in, easy step out
- Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders
- Larger entry target for easier engagement
- Cascaded features from top-tier systems
- Extra-wide platform transfers pedalling power efficiently
- Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear
Get in touch
If there is something else you need help with, don't be afraid to get in touch, our friendly staff are here to help.