Put the final touch on your Shimano-equipped build with the Dura-Ace PD-R9100 SPD SL Pedals. As expected from anything bearing the Dura-Ace moniker, these pedals boast a race-worthy blend of light weight and stiff power transfer wrapped in a streamlined, injection molded carbon composite body. You can stomp on the pedals in anger with confidence that the wide platform will efficiently transfer watts and prevent uncomfortable hot spots over long, grueling miles. These pedals also stand out from the crowd with adjustable entry and release tension, which means you can crank down the tension for a weekend of bar-bashing criterium sprints or loosen it up for Saturday socials with the family.
- Carbon composite body balances light weight and stiffness
- Stainless steel body plate increases durability
- Wide platform minimizes hot spots
- Customize your pedal feel with adjustable entry and release tension
- Material: [body] carbon composite, [body plate] stainless steel
- Entry / Release: adjustable tension
- Claimed Weight: 228g
Get in touch
If there is something else you need help with, don't be afraid to get in touch, our friendly staff are here to help.