Make no qualms about it, we want the Women's Andorra Comp Jersey to be your go-to piece of gear when it comes time to ride some weekend trails. As you'll find, it packs a value-packed punch.
It's made from our high-end VaporRiz fabric that's light, airy, breathable, and incredible at wicking sweat away from the body. And for the eco-conscious among us, it also has the added benefit of being made from environmentally friendly recycled coffee and carbon yarns. But more than just a feel good sentence to talk about over coffee (before you compost it), these features actually work to accelerate moisture management and odor neutralization.
With the fabric dialed-in, we set about creating a fit that will work for women over the entire mountain - not too loose, not too tight - and we'd like to think that we nailed it. You'll find the roominess to be just right, and there's still plenty of room for light pads and body armor. And to round things out, you'll find a zippered side pocket for small items and a comfortably casual crew neck collar that interfaces nicely with packs.
- VaporRize fabric is environmentally friendly, made from recycled coffee and carbon yarns to accelerate moisture evaporation and to neutralize odors.
- One zippered side pocket will securely hold your small trail essentials, keys, or phone.
- Crew neck collar keeps things casual and comfortable.
- Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit is the perfect blend of generous and tailored, providing a loose, comfortable fit over the trail.
Get in touch
If there is something else you need help with, don't be afraid to get in touch, our friendly staff are here to help.